Cleaning poop is a daily routine for every pet parent, but it is not an easy task. While clearing the poop, we, as pet parents, have to deal with stinky odor. For a healthy environment at our home, we have to keep hygiene as our priority.
However, as we all know, it’s a messy job that must be done after your dog excretes. If we do not have the right place to dispose of that waste, it may cause a smelly atmosphere at home.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay any extra penny, but I’ll get a small commission that encourages me to deliver more helpful content for you.
To solve this problem, companies have manufactured disposal bags to pick up the poo! But where to keep the disposal bags until the next garbage cleaner guy comes?
Here in this article, we have found seven top-rated pet waste bins that will help you deal with your dog’s waste. However there are tons of options available on the market, yet it is always better to find the best product for you. Eventually, we all want a good product worth every penny we invest.
Please, go through the entire article to know which is the best dog poop trash can as per your need.
Before you decide to buy the best dog poop trash can from our list, we would like you to take a look at these buying guidelines so that your money can be invested in a long-lasting product.
Buying Guide for The Best Dog Poop Trash Can
While purchasing a dog poop trash can try to choose a product that is made of durable material. We keep the poop can in the backyard or at the corner of our premises; hence the poop can must be made of weather-resistant material that can tolerate direct sunlight.
Easy to Clean:
As this poop can be used for keeping the disposal poop bags overnight or maybe for a few days, it will get dirty, so you should clean this trash can once a week. So buy a trash can that is easy to clean.
The biggest issue in dealing with dog poop is its odor. The stinky smell may make your day gloomy or cause pain. So purchase a poop trash can that comes with a tight-sealed led or built-in deodorizer.
Capacity and Size:
Opt for a dog waste container that can fill your needs. How frequently you empty the bin or how many dogs you have depending on that, you can go for the poop disposal bin. Choosing the right poop can is mandatory if you do not have a daily disposal option in your area.
Design and Color:
Choose a dog poop trash can that is compatible with your home ambiance and design. Do not buy complex and curved designed poop containers at all. These may look good, but while cleaning, it can turn into a pain for you.
While purchasing outdoor pet waste containers for daily use, go for a deep color. LightColor container may fade its color within a few days if you keep it under direct sunlight. Even light-color containers are soothing, and dogs like light colors, too.
Easy to use:
Try to buy a dog poop dispenser that comes with a foot pedal option. So that you do not need to put your hand every time you use the trash can.
Best Dog Poop Containers in the Market
1. PetFusion Portable Dog Waste Disposal System
- Height: 16.7″
- Width: 9.5 x 9.5 inches
- Product Weight: 5 pounds
- Capacity: 5 liters
- Materials: Silicone
One of the most in-demand portable poop containers is PetFusion Portable Dog Waste Disposal System. We recommend this poop container for its portability, user-friendly design, and the material. Everything in this poop container fulfills your need if you’re looking for an outdoor pet waste container in recent times.
The portability and handle locking system of this dog waste trash can make it a perfect option for every pet parent. The easy removal inside the bucket makes it easier to remove the disposal bags easily, and the handle locking system seals the odor inside and keeps your home odor-free.
- Made of silicone and UV weather-resistant coating material, the PetFusion Portable Poop Bag is one of the best products on the market.
- 5 liters capacity makes this poop the best for long use.
- An inner bucket with a handle and lock system makes it user-friendly.
- Weighing around 5 pounds, the PetFusion is an ideal choice for those pet parents who carry their pet’s poop can with them.
- It comes with a charcoal filter.
- It comes with a universal bag holder.
- This product comes with a 12-month warranty.
Cons: The charcoal filter is a little bit unsteady inside this trash can.
2. PawPail Dog Poop Trash Can
- Height: 19.5″
- Width: 13 x 9 inches
- Product Weight: 9 pounds
- Capacity: 19 liters
- Materials: Plastic
Our 2nd best choice is PawPail Dog Poop Trash Can. This poop disposal bin is not only our favorite but the best choice for Amazon’s buyers as well. With a 4.5 rating, the PawPail is roaring its name as one of the top pop cans in the market.
From capacity to durability, long-lasting material to user-friendly access, everything in this poop trash can make it the most value-for-money product without any doubt. We use this poop can for a long period, and we have to admit that this product is one of a kind.
There is no other poop can available in the market that can match this product’s efficacy level. The best part of this odor-resistant technology, the active carbon filter keeps the foul odor inside the bin and reduces its intensity. If you’re looking for an all-in-one trash can, just go for it.
- Made of durable, long-lasting plastic.
- It is a UV and weather-resistant product that will last long.
- Comes with an active carbon filter.
- The total capacity of this trash can is 19 liters.
- The dual-vent technology reduces the foul smell instantly.
- You will get 20 waste bags with this container, totally free.
Cons: Some Amazon users ask for a bigger charcoal filter.
3. ZubyDog USA Fully Assembled Outdoor Dog Poop Trash Can
- Height: 14.5″
- Width: 12.75 x 10.25 inches
- Product Weight: 4.17 Kilograms
- Capacity: 15 Liters
- Materials: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
The ZubyDog USA Dog Poop Trash Can is the perfect trash can for dog waste. Its durable quality and easy-to-use design make it one of the best dog trash cans in the market. This dog poop trash can easily hold a week of waste for two dogs, so you do not have to worry about regularly cleaning.
The best part of ZubyDog USA’s poop trash can is its gears. Yes, you not only get the poop trash can, but you also get a poop scooper with it, so next time you’re going to clean the trash bin, you do not have to bend your waist to bring out the waste. You will get a foot pedal to open the bin instantly to make the empty process easier.
- Comes with a removable inner bin.
- The material is Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, which enhances the durability of this bin even under direct sunlight.
- The ZubyDog poop bin became one of the best portable dog poop cans on the market.
- Comes with a 24 inches long poop scooper.
- The poop scoop can be used on any surface, such as grass, concrete, and gravel as well.
Cons: Some users claimed that the opening lid could be better.
4. CEROELDA Small Trash Can
- Height: 12 inches”
- Width: 8 x 8 inches
- Product Weight: 2.4 Pounds
- Capacity: 1.3 Gallons
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Plastic
Are you looking for a dog poop trash bin that will not lose its color and can be used for a long time? Look no further! Ceroelda Small Trash Can is one of the most durable Trash cans in the market. This conventional-looking trash can is made of stainless steel and durable plastic.
This trash can comes with a double-layer lid opener that prevents odor from coming out easily. The round-shaped trash can is an easy fit at every corner of your house or backyard. It’s one of the most popular dog poop trash can on the market for its design and durability. The rustproof stainless steel that we all want to use longer.
So if you are searching for a long-lasting dog trash poop can, then go for CERELDA Trash Can.
- Made of rustproof stainless steel.
- Comes with a handle on the top that is easy to carry.
- You will get an inner bucket for removing trash easily.
- At the bottom, you will get a pedal to open the top.
Cons: The pedal is made of plastic; Customers want a steel pedal instead of this.
5. Doggie Dooley “The Original In-Ground Dog Waste Disposal System
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Width: 16 x 16 inches
- Product Weight: 3.02 Pounds
- Materials: Plastic
If you do not have the facility to dispose of dog poop daily and want to keep it away from your home or lounge, then we recommend Doggie Dooley, “The Original IN-Ground Dog Waste Disposal System.” This pet waste receptacle is kind of a relief if you want to eliminate the dog poop from your surroundings easily.
For pet parents who want to get rid of Dog Poop Naturally for them, it is a great option. All you need to do is dig a hole in the lawn and place this Doggie Dooley. Every time you put the dog poop inside it, you have to add water and a water terminator tablet. And your lawn is free from dog poop.
- Comes with a pedal to open the lid.
- The material is a durable plastic that lasts under direct sun.
- This Eco-friendly pet waste solution is cheaper than other options in this list.
Cons: You have to dig a hole to set up this tool on the ground.
6. CEROELDA Small Trash Can
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 10.24 x 7.87 inches
- Product Weight: 2.4 Pounds
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Product Capacity: 1.3 Gallons
This is another in-demand product on the market from CEROELDA. This version of CEROELDA is quite small and easy to carry. For people who travel frequently and do not mind taking a dog poop bag dispenser with them, this one is ideal for them. The design and efficacy of this product is worth every penny you invested in this dog poop trash can.
Made of stainless steel, it comes in a matte black variety that complements any setting, whether it’s inside the home or on the lawn. The easy open lid and pedal to open the top makes it easy to empty the bin.
- The trash can is made of pure stainless steel, so don’t worry about rust.
- The maximum capacity is 1.3 gallons.
- You will get an inner removal bucket to empty the bin.
- The lid can be opened easily by just pressing the pedal softly.
- Comes in a rectangular vintage shape.
Cons: Some Amazon customers have issues with the size, so please check the size before buying.
7. PAWZIDEA Dog Poop Trash Can
- Height: 15 inches
- Width: 10 x 10 inches
- Product Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Materials: Steel and Plastic
- Product Capacity: 12 Liters
We always want products at a minimal price, but the quality should be top-notch! If you are like one of us, then we highly recommend you buy PAWZIDEA Dog Poop Trash Can. One of our favorite Poop Trash Cans at a very reasonable price to date.
The PAWZIDEA is made of highly durable steel and plastic that can last long even in rusty condition. Whether it’s under the roof or the sun, the PAWZIDEA Dog Poop Trash Can is the best option for you.
- Comes with 3.7 inches active carbon filter to fight the odor easily.
- The EVA Gasket Seal is designed to keep the order inside.
- Made of stainless steel, which ensures longevity.
- Features a pedal to open the lid.
Cons: A Chinese company makes the product, so many users from Amazon do not have satisfactory reviews on this product. But the product has got some great reviews overall.
Keeping a healthy ambiance at home is our priority when we have pets with us. We have chosen the best dog-friendly and top-rated products from the market that are really good and worth every penny, and these reviews are from our personal experiences and are research-based. So, from our perspective, we have shortlisted this. Now, choose one as per your need.
FAQs: Best Dog Poop Outdoor Trash Cans
1. How do I clean and maintain a dog poop container?
A: To clean a dog poop container, first, you have to empty the poop container. Before you start removing those poop bags:
Wear a pair of protective gloves, then remove all the waste.
Wash the container with water and mild detergent. Once you clean the inside, apply a pet-safe disinfection liquid or use white vinegar and water.
Put the poop can under the sunlight and let it dry.
2. What are the benefits of using a dog poop container with odor control?
A: There are many dog poop container benefits we get; among them, these few benefits are notable:
Keeping a hygienic poop disposal can help us to maintain the atmosphere inside the house and keep the bad odor away from our noses!
Keeping the poop disposal in the can make the house cleaner. Instead of throwing it here and there, if you keep those poop bags in the trash can, then it makes t home ambiance healthy.
Using a poop trash can is essential in some areas so that the stinky odor will not create any mess under your neighbor’s nose.
3. What is the best way to dispose of the waste collected in the container?
A: Compositing is one of the best ways to dispose of dog waste easily. You will keep the environment clean and help nature reuse it. However, according to an article from USEPA, dog poop compost should not be used to grow vegetables that are meant for human consumption.